Generate Unlimited Free Traffic, Buyer Leads & Sales Working Only 10 Minutes A Day!
Generate Unlimited Free Traffic
What Are Funnels?
You undoubtedly want visitors on your website to take certain actions.
Maybe you want them to make a purchase, sign up, or fill out a form. When someone does something you want them to do, it’s known as a conversion. The visitor converts from browsing to taking the action you want them to take.
A funnel is the set of steps a visitor needs to go through before they can reach the conversion.
Think about the Amazon purchase funnel. There are a few steps a visitor has to go through before they can purchase a product. Here’s how it looks:
- They have to visit Amazon.com
- They have to view a product
- They have to add a product to the cart
- They have to purchase
There are additional steps/actions that can be taken in between each of these steps, but they do not matter in the purchase funnel. For example, a visitor may view Amazon’s About page, Contact page, and Careers page, but we don’t need to count these in the funnel because they aren’t necessary steps.
Why is the set of steps to conversion called a “funnel”? Because at the beginning of the process, there are a lot of people who take the first step. Then, as the people continue along and take the next steps, some of them drop out, and the size of the crowd thins or narrows. (And even further along in the process, your sales team gets involved to help close the deal.)
GET ACCESS TO THIS FUNNEL TRAINING NOW
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
RankSnap 3.0 Review : Makes Organic SEO Traffic Easier For Both Online and Local Businesses Causing Them to rank No. 1 on Google Search. #seomarketing #digitalmarketer #seotools #seo #digitalmarketing
- LinkPro Review: Converts Any Long & Ugly Marketing URLs into Beautiful Profit-Pulling SMART Links for Max CTR, Sales & Commissions
- Upwork Announces Major Fee Reduction, Boosting Earnings for Freelancers
- QuickFunnel Review: The best alternative to Clickfunnels – QuickFunnel will streamline your marketing efforts and take your business to the next level.
- ReChat Review: How to Build A Powerful Social Media Chatbot Solution for your Instagram, Facebook and more
- The Ultimate List: Top 16 Anti-Spam Plugins for WordPress 2023